Product Knowledge Manager
Posted on Monday, December 4, 2023
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
● Understanding and sharing knowledge pertaining to product features, product documentation, and user guidance
● Developing, coordinating, and implementing policies, procedures, and programs encompassing all aspects of training, training management, and training development.
● Preparing the annual training plan, designing and overseeing the preparation of training courses, conducting training, and tracking and reporting on training progress.
● Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management
- Research, understand, and stay updated on the features, benefits, and applications of our products.
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to gain insights into new and upcoming product features.
- Support the creation and maintenance of comprehensive product documentation, including manuals, guides, and training materials.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer support teams to ensure consistent and accurate communication of product information.
- Design and deliver effective training programs to educate team members and customers about product specifications, usage, and troubleshooting.
- Identify and implement training best practices using lessons learned, industry standards, and client feedback.
- Monitor training performance through quantitative data and evaluation feedback.
- Ensure on-time delivery of technical content focusing on specialized/training documentation.
- Must Have
- Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in SaaS platforms within the B2B market space.
- Experience working with software implementations and understanding what goes into training users on a new application.
- Experience with needs assessments, course development design, and presentation/facilitation of professional training courses.
- Excellent ability to run meetings efficiently and see those action items are completed on time.
- Understanding of digital transformation and change management in manufacturing.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with public speaking, including live webinars and online training sessions delivery.
- Nice to Have
- Experience with Saas, B2B training software is highly desirable.
- Experience in highly regulated environments.
- Pre-sales experience.
- Familiar with the use of the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira).
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
- Proven and effective leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high number of employees.
- Project management skills are necessary to keep tasks coordinated and delivered on time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and at times stressful environment.
- Capable of working with a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, gets things done in mind, project-oriented.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible for multiple vital tasks in parallel.
- You take ownership and feel accountable for the product as a whole.
- Commitment to quality.
- You take responsibility for the success of the project.
- Consultative and problem solver.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
What can we offer
- Full time and permanent contract and immediate start
- Competitive salary in the sector
- An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and international culture
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- A culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- Flexible schedule, intensive Fridays
- Flexible remuneration transport and restaurant
- Language training courses
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com