Bezel empowers creative teams to design and prototype on a 3D canvas together.
The 3D ecosystem is booming across industries like entertainment, manufacturing, and architecture, in addition to recent growth in the metaverse. Teams working in these industries, however, waste a lot of their time simply trying to collaborate with each other. Surveys indicate ~30% of 3D designers' time is spent struggling to share and review their 3D work.
We experienced this problem firsthand while building 3D interfaces for Oculus and left Facebook to build Bezel: a browser-based 3D design platform focused on real-time collaboration. The founding team — Julian Park (CEO), Denys Bastov (CTO), and Cecilia Uhr (CPO) — worked together at Facebook for the past three years and envision a future where collaborating on 3D files is as easy as Google Docs.
If you want to build the future of 3D collaboration with us, let's talk!
We're looking for front-end software engineers who can:
- Implement delightful, robust, and performant UI/UX features of the core app
- Develop a scalable UI design system
- Implement tests and validation of the front-end frameworks
- Collaborate closely with the Product Design team
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Envision the future of 3D collaboration together
Work With Us
- Get competitive compensation and benefits
- Become an early engineer of the team and shape the company from the ground up
- Directly impact the future of the product
- Join a creative close-knit team
- Work remotely (we are based in the SF Bay Area but open to other locations)
- 3+ years in software engineering or related field
- Develop with technologies like React, TypeScript, HTML/CSS
Contact [email hidden]. Tell us a bit about yourself!
Something looks off?