Bezel empowers creative teams to design and prototype on a 3D canvas together.
The 3D ecosystem is booming across industries like entertainment, manufacturing, and architecture, in addition to recent growth in the metaverse. Teams working in these industries, however, waste a lot of their time simply trying to collaborate with each other. Surveys indicate ~30% of 3D designers' time is spent struggling to share and review their 3D work.
We experienced this problem firsthand while building 3D interfaces for Oculus and left Facebook to build Bezel: a browser-based 3D design platform focused on real-time collaboration. The founding team — Julian Park (CEO), Denys Bastov (CTO), and Cecilia Uhr (CPO) — worked together at Facebook for the past three years and envision a future where collaborating on 3D files is as easy as Google Docs.
If you want to build the future of 3D collaboration with us, let's talk!
We're looking for software engineers who can:
- Establish the software architecture of the core product
- Specialize in an area such as computer graphics algorithms or client-server networking
- Innovate on new features while systematically optimizing product performance
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Envision the future of 3D collaboration together
Work With Us
- Get competitive compensation and benefits
- Become an early engineer of the team and shape the company from the ground up
- Directly impact the future of the product
- Join a creative, close-knit team
- Work remotely (we are based in the SF Bay Area but open to other locations)
- 3+ years in software engineering or related field
- Develop with technologies like React, TypeScript, WebGL, GraphQL, C++
Contact [email hidden]. Tell us a bit about yourself!
Something looks off?