Manager, Medical Experts
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
This is a great opportunity to re-shape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment.
The Medical Experts Manager will provide oversight of our medical expert team of full-time employees and consultants.
Carrot is developing solutions to optimize health and family forming journeys and you can be a part of this change.
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with medical expertise in areas such as fertility, mental health, nutrition and pregnancy. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- optimize their overall and reproductive health
- navigate the fertility and family forming journey
- 2+ years experience managing a team in health care/health tech-related settings (ideally infertility and family forming space
- Strong interest in analytics and experience on determining ways to improve efficiencies
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with physicians, nurses, management, and other teams.
- Ability to create and sustain a goal-oriented, positive climate of teamwork, collaboration, and achievement of objectives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing patient care or oversight of patient care in a fertility clinic or a hospital clinic that addresses reproductive health
- Advanced degree in business and/or healthcare-related field
- Experience at a high-growth tech company
- Eager to learn, natural problem solver, empathic
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $130,000-$140,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.