Director, US & Canada Operations
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
As Director and leader of our US & Canada operations, you will be responsible for building and augmenting our full suite of fertility programs and services, optimizing our healthcare provider network model and strategy, providing high-touch tier 2 support for our member and customer-focused teams, and implementing frameworks and processes to enable operational transparency and scalability. You and your team will partner with operational, clinical, product, and client-service teams to support department and company-wide growth, drive results for company OKRs, clinical outcomes, customer satisfaction, and member satisfaction goals for our US & Canada markets.
The Director, US & Canada Operations will report to the Vice President of Global Operations.
- Own end-to-end operations and expansions for our full suite of programs in the US & Canada, including fertility, adoption, surrogacy, pregnancy, menopause, low-testosterone, and gender affirming care
- Deeply understand and elevate Carrot’s strategic positioning within with the US & Canada healthcare and provider ecosystems across all of Carrot’s fertility and family-forming programs
- Define and deliver on KPIs related to provider network structure, provider partnership and relationship strategy, cost-savings goals, and partnership agreement adherence.
- Lead, mentor, and support a high performing US-based team focused on operations, tier 2 member support, provider relationships and partnerships, and journey program development for Carrot’s US & Canada market
- Collaborate with other Global Operations and Global Solutions leaders as well as with cross-functional partners across member and customer service teams to deliver on departmental and company-wide goals.
- Report on key operational metrics, successes, and milestones on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- 8+ years of professional experience, with 6+ years of experience as a US healthcare strategy and operations
- 3+ years of team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- MBA or Masters degree in a health related field
- Background in healthcare consulting is strongly preferred
- Experience with provider network strategy and/or provider relationship management
- Experience building, developing, and leading operationally-focused teams
- Strong operations leader with the ability to implement and improve large scale processes and programs
- Knowledge of the women’s health, fertility and/or hormonal health space
- A proven track record of attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Comfortable with ambiguity in fluid, fast-paced situations
- A team player who loves to engage with others across cultural, functional and geographic lines.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. The ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way and provide high level summaries and drill downs to the details, when necessary.
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $150,000-$185,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.