Sr. Full Stack Engineer- Monitoring Squad
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Craft is the Supplier Resilience company, leveraging the most trusted, transparent and comprehensive data foundation to enable businesses to build stronger supplier networks and resilient supply chains. With Craft, organizations have real-time, multi-tier visibility to DISCOVER and strengthen supplier networks, AI-driven prioritized insights to proactively PROTECT from disruptions, and collaborative workflow tools to have better business outcomes and GROW suppliers into strategic partners – together forging more invincible supply chains. Craft enables procurement and supply chain professionals to confidently protect from regulatory violations, unethical acts, and unforeseen disruption while fueling sustainability, resilience and growth.
Craft is based in San Francisco, CA and services commercial and government organizations globally. We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft is seeking a motivated and skilled Full Stack Software Engineer, with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS applications and APIs.
Craft gives engineers a lot of responsibility, which is matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with Craft are your interests and abilities.
What You'll Do:
- Write backend services using Node.js, Express, GraphQL, Apollo, and TypeORM.
- Using and maintaining environments with technologies like AWS, Terraform, and Docker.
- Work in small feature teams with teammates across design, product, and data engineering to drive complex features from start to finish.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and agile practice
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building best-in-class products and services.
- We value learning and growing together instead of knowledge of every specific technology.
Who You Are:
- AWS, Terraform, IaC, Hasura will be a great plus
- Working experience with GraphQL and Apollo
- Experience working with databases like Postgres or MongoDB
- Understanding of SSR
- Experience configuring Webpack
- Experience implementing complex software systems and services
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new technologies, and always trying to grow
- Currently located in Poland
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary starting at zł 315,000. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- 28 Days of Annual Leave so you can take the time you need to refresh!
- Uncapped Sick Leave so you can focus on your health when you need it
- 100% Remote work!
- zł 400 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- zł 2,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
We want you to have a great interviewing experience and see this as a conversation. To help you prepare, the outline typically (but subject to change) looks like:
Recruiter (20 min) - Non-technical phone call to discuss Craft, your background and answer questions.
Technical take home assignment- Short assessment testing technical skills and abilities
Live Technical (90 min) - Video call covering Full Stack engineering topics
Hiring Manager (30 min) - Non-technical video call to do a deeper dive into your background, the role and opportunity.
Executive (30 min) - Video call covering culture fit