Customer Success Manager
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
Fountain’s Customer Success team:
As a Customer Success Manager at Fountain you will build relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world. You are a trusted advisor focused on driving mutually successful outcomes and delivering ROI. We are a diverse group of passionate customer advocates whose previous experiences include Dropbox, Apple, Uber, Entelo & Gigya.
Our team’s mission is to build, deepen and grow relationships with our customers by:
- Understanding their current and future business goals and challenges
- Leveraging our recruiting and technology expertise to share insights and best practices
- Communicating the value of these solutions to their team and executives
What you’ll be doing:
- Help us evolve our practices to onboard, retain and grow customers. We don’t have egos. We’re always looking to get better
- Build long term relationships as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals of your customer base. Be a strategic partner and thought leader for your customers by providing recruiting industry insights and best practices. Be a change management champion by helping your customers evolve their recruiting strategies, processes, and workflows
- Provide training and insights on how to optimize their usage of Fountain
- Interact with clients via email and zoom to gather project requirements, communicate strategies, report back the tracking milestones and success, and manage budgetary allowances
- Create, outline, and maintain updates on project plans, document milestones, manage the budget, and contribute to client success stories
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, product, engineering, marketing), advocating on behalf of your customers
- Use your insights and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers
What you should bring:
- 3-5+ years in a customer-facing role.
- You have a background in customer success, support and/or account management, developing holistic strategies to guide complex organizations towards measurable business outcomes.
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization.
- Strong attention to detail, effective time management, and organizational abilities
- Curious, eager to learn the industry and product
- Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying creative solutions
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and reporting platforms
Nice to Have:
- Experience with leading business reviews with executive stakeholders
- Familiar with concepts revolving APIs and integrations
- Experience working in SaaS or a startup environment
- Understanding of key CS concepts such as customer journey, milestones, handoffs, escalations, churns, and maintaining a book of business
Salary Range: $75,000 - $114,000 USD + bonus
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, Rest and Relaxation days, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Something looks off?