Sales Enablement Manager
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of materials, training, and content to drive growth across the Revenue Team (Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Finance). The Sales Enablement Manager will partner closely with Marketing and Product to train client-facing teammates on new products, features, and value propositions, as well as work with Revenue Team leaders to improve efficiency within our sales process.
- Support new product and feature launches by preparing and enabling client-facing team members, in partnership with Product Marketing, to sell our solutions
- Develop multimodal resources including, but not limited to, print, audio, and video content, particularly focused on helping Revenue team members understand the value of new and existing product features
- Use sales tools like Chorus.AI and Salesforce to proactively track and monitor the implementation of new messaging and resources as well as sales outcomes
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, and Client Experience teams to deliver on cross-functional go-to-market goals
- Collect feedback regarding product messaging and fit from individual contributors and managers to improve existing resources and inform future trainings
- Lead the creation, rollout, and facilitation of training, processes, practices, and tools to support client-facing members of the Revenue Team (Sales, Account Management)
- Manage complex projects and maintain strong systems of organization for cross-functional visibility
- Contribute to internal documentation (including Confluence, Google Sites, Workday) as it pertains to product messaging and other team-specific resources
- Collaborate with Product team to track revenue-focused goals as they pertain to specific product rollouts
- Attend cross-functional meetings around GTM, launch prep, product education, and other product-specific meetings
- Host office hours and enablement time with Revenue team members to practice product messaging, including the relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for updating Manager, Sales Enablement on product updates/roadmaps/release timelines
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least 2 years of direct experience in sales enablement, sales trainings, sales management, or Go-To-Market strategy, required
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or managing SaaS sales teams, required
- Experience with the creation of internal resources to support training, onboarding, and professional development, required
- Experience facilitating trainings for Revenue team members, required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required
- Experience with Salesforce, Chorus.ai, Outreach.io, Confluence, Workday LMS
- Comfort with other ad hoc products as necessary
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing asks while maintaining high-quality work
- Experience in education, education technology, preferred
Base Salary: $72,600 - $96,900
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Something looks off?