Sales Performance Manager
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
Poka's Revenue Operations team is at the heart of our go-to-market strategy, expertly handling operational, data, and tooling requirements. As a Sales Performance Manager, you'll be a driving force behind our sales execution, ensuring the flawless implementation of Poka's sales strategy. Amongst many other connex responsibilities, your role will encompass direct collaboration with our sales teams through meticulous pipeline tracking, weekly forecast updates, and case-by-case sales opportunity reviews. You will positively impact Poka’s results by leading efforts in driving pipeline predictability and proactively escalating risk and opportunities when necessary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading forecast calls, analysing historical data, and providing accurate predictions while challenging questionable opportunities in the forecast.
- Collaborating with the Deal Desk team to highlight key sales deals, prioritise them, and ensure alignment with processes.
- Offering ad-hoc reporting and analysis to understand the business's current state and assess sales representative performance.
- Leading and conducting reporting and business reviews.
- Leveraging a deep understanding of the sales process to advise the sales organisation, particularly in opportunity management to accelerate deal progression.
- Developing and implementing best practices to align sales data with company initiatives.
- Streamlining lead and opportunity management processes for a seamless workflow.
- Analysing trends and behaviours, then sharing insights and best practices with the sales team.
- Ensuring data quality in CRM records and identifying opportunities for automation.
- Tracking the effectiveness of all go-to-market strategies in part through benchmarking conversion rates across the sales funnel.
- Sharing crucial information, techniques, practices, and tools to support the customer-facing teams' work.
- Configuring, testing, and implementing features in the go-to-market tech stack.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new employees in the customer-facing teams and providing ongoing individual and group training support.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in sales management or sales operations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales performance tools (Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot)
- Excellent communication, coaching, and leadership skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding targets.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).*
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue*
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.*
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.).
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*For employees based in Canada only.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.