Why Join Us?
Sperta provides a risk decision platform to help companies automate decisions and manage fraud, credit, and compliance risks.
Working at Sperta allows you to challenge the status quo and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
What Excites You
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for multiple business personas and design their experiences in a web dashboard.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to gain a deep understanding of business goals, user needs, and technical constraints, translating them into high-quality design solutions.
- Building and maintaining our design system.
What Excites Us
- Have 2+ years of relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating system thinking, product design capabilities, and experience conducting user research, defining customer journeys to test with users and drawing insights.
- Proficiency with industry standard tools for prototyping and visualizing your ideas. Experience with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
- Have a decent understanding of how your design decisions impact key product and business metrics.
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
If we move forward, here's what you can expect from our typical process:
- 30-minute video call with one of our co-founders to let you ask questions and learn more about Sperta.
- A take home design exercise, which takes about 1-2 hours to complete. Our design advisor will review it asynchronously.
- One-hour interview with co-founders on cross-functional collaboration and cultural fit.
We’re headquartered in the San Francisco bay area, but we currently work remotely. We also have regular team lunches and offsites to stay connected.
- Immigration support. We sponsor H1B and green cards
- Healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Lunch stipend
- Home office stipend
- Wellness stipend