Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Capital One, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Yahoo, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Our Enterprise Team is still small, but already proven with logos ranging from $100k-$1M+. We have credibility in the market, boasting logos like CapitalOne, Cisco, Verizon. This is the perfect opportunity to come in and still own an awesome territory / account list and make magic happen.
At Stensul, our top priority is maintaining a people-first, diverse, and inclusive culture. We look for people that live by our core values - Garra, Learning Agile, Above & Beyond and Team Players. In turn, we’re committed to investing in your growth through mentorship, coaching and meaningful professional development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to take ownership over a large, revenue-generating area of the business, we want to hear from you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Revenue Generating Activities - Creating Pipeline and Progressing Pipeline
- Identifying and Supporting ‘Mobilizers’ in large organizations who can drive change and consensus for group buying decisions
- Working with your Solution Consultant to develop a solution map and plan for how we drive value in their organization
- Work with SDR, ABM Marketing Resources to have a tight, targeted, Sales and Marketing approach to these accounts
- Negotiate initial contracts, but also rollout plans for accounts with ‘Land and Expand’ potential
- Owning the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing
- Collaborating with the rest of the Enterprise Team to refine our GTM strategy and tactics
WHO YOU ARE
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Ability to translate complex technology/concepts to easily understandable written/spoken words
- Experience closing large contracts (ACVs of $100k+) and selling into Global 2000 organizations
- Familiar with MEDDIC sales methodology
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Extremely curious -- you ask a lot of questions, and are eager to uncover as much as you possibly can when speaking with someone
- Able to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment; start-up experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Something looks off?