Senior Implementation Developer
Who we are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Capital One, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Yahoo, among others.
What you'll do
This role will be remote first, you will be able to work in our Palermo office in Buenos Aires as you need as a member of our Customer Success team. You will be part of the team that owns the implementation of the product for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world.
We're growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment. Growth opportunities are numerous.
- Owning the implementation for each new customer, which consists of working closely with a cross-functional onboarding team to understand customer requests, building and testing customer instances.
- Working as an expert stensul user understanding the best way to implement solutions.
- Working closely with team members to make sure we are providing to the customer the best first experience with stensul.
- Serving as a stensul first user and providing constant feedback to the product team.
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
Who you are
- Solid knowledge in HTML and CSS development
- Knowledge on email development will be a big plus
- Must possess extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Comfortable making UX decisions and mockups
- Desire to engage with customers throughout the implementation process and ability to put the customer first
- Process oriented thinking
- Possess at minimum an Upper Intermediate level in communicating in English
- A team player
What we offer
**This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies that allow for occasionally working remotely if needed
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required)
- When we are able to return to the office:
- Endless availability of PlayStation 4 and table tennis competitors
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone)
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located
- Other awesome secret benefits we’ll tell you once you are on the team
- Being a part of an amazing, inclusive team that lives by our shared values and is committed to building the next phase of stensul
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.