Future Opportunities in Customer Experience
We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category, one of the hottest companies to watch in North America and are proud of our Customer Experience team. If you are looking to join Vidyard in the future within a Customer Experience role but don't see the role you are looking for currently posted, you have come to the right place.
Whether you have a technical background and love solving problems, or pride yourself on creating meaningful relationships and strategic partnerships with customers, there might be a role for you! Vidyard prides itself on a best in class customer experience for all customers and to get there we rely on our team of outstanding individuals.
Although we're not actively hiring for these roles right now, some of our amazing Customer Experience roles include but are not limited to:
- Customer Success Manager
- Be responsible for driving outcomes by ensuring Vidyard customers realize value and achieve their desired business objectives through the strategic use of online video. Build trusted customer relationships in order to enhance adoption and customer retention
- Contract Renewal Specialist
- Manages the start-to-finish renewal process for our customer base. You'd work directly with customers to ensure their subscriptions are being renewed in a timely manner
- Technical Support Specialist
- Be the first point of contact for technical support related inquiries for Vidyard platform. Assisting customers via email, online chat, asynchronous video messages and web meetings
- Implementation Manager
- Lead the customer’s onboarding and implementation experience for the first 90 day while working closely with Customer Success, Technical Support and Professional Services teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- and more!
If any of these spark your interest please be sure to read on for more about Vidyard, our Remote First approach, how to apply and what to expect!
How To Apply
Please follow the instructions within the "Apply Now" page, providing all information requested. Be sure to select which type of role you would be interested in. We encourage you to utilize our product (vidyard.com) to submit a video outlining what type of role you are looking for, why you, and why Vidyard.
What To Expect
Once you apply your application will be saved for a period of 6 months and reviewed by the team for appropriate roles. If there is a role opened that the team feels you are a fit, you will be reached out to to book a preliminary screening interview. This is a great chance for the team to get to know you better, including your experience and what you are looking for in a new role, as well as for you to learn more about Vidyard and the role.
Please note, only Canadian applications will be accepted at this time.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.
Something looks off?