Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
In this role, you will work directly with our providers as they join the Wonderschool community. This role is responsible for the provider’s experience from initial account creation through the set-up of their site and end-user training. This role should have an understanding of Early Childcare business (in-home and centers) and be comfortable coaching providers on best practices.
- Educate, persuade, and influence providers to proactively explore the platform, sometimes outside of their comfort zones
- Guide providers through all onboarding success milestones within or ahead of the desired timeframe virtually or in person
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure management of Network and Provider relationships is successful; iterate success milestones to customers as we learn of improvements
- Support networks in the recruitment of new providers where possible
- Achieve industry average NPS
- 3+ years experience in a Training/Professional Development, Sales, or Marketing role
- Metrics-driven and extremely eager to jump in and exceed targets
- Solutions Driven: Ability to identify problems and own the solution
- Customer empathy (patience and consultative): You can communicate tricky technical concepts with clarity to a non-technical audience
- Understanding of Early Education Childcare and comfortable coaching providers on business standards
- Collaborative: You are a strong partner to your peers on the Onboarding team, as well as Customer Success, Product, and Sales
- Detail-oriented: You are organized and have a system for keeping track of customer requests, check-ins, and each step of the onboarding process
- Florida resident preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.