VP of Sales/Senior Director of Sales, Features and Television
Wrapbook is a smart, intuitive platform that makes production payroll and accounting easier, faster, and more secure. We provide a unified payroll platform that seamlessly connects your entire team—production, accounting, cast, and crew—all in one place. Wrapbook empowers production teams to manage projects, pay cast and crew, track expenses, and generate data-driven insights, while enabling workers to manage timecards, track pay, and onboard to new projects from any device. Wrapbook brings clarity and dependability to production payroll, while increasing the productivity of your whole team.
Trusted by companies of all sizes, Wrapbook powers payroll for some of the industry’s top production companies, including SMUGGLER, Superprime, and Park Pictures. Our growing team of 250+ people across the USA and Canada, including entertainment and technology experts from SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and more. Wrapbook is backed by top-tier investors, including Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo, Andreessen Horowitz, and A* Capital. We have raised $130M and are in a strong financial position.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join Wrapbook’s Features and Television vertical and win business from large production companies, helping them to transform their entire production payroll process.
The ideal candidate is highly connected in the industry and capable of engaging in business level and technical conversations at multiple levels of an organization, including EVPs and VPs across departments. They will partner with Product, BD, Finance, Success and Operations to gather requirements, identify sales opportunities and influence the product roadmap to win enterprise business. This person has an unrelenting customer obsession and delights in solving big painful and complex problems. The goal of this role is to accelerate Wrapbook’s time to market with large production companies and win business from these accounts.
What you'll do:
- Leverage significant industry experience to devise and execute holistic sales strategy to win large accounts.
- Identify and build long-term, lasting relationships with account decision makers and influencers.
- Utilize a problem-centric approach to understand client needs and articulate a compelling value proposition to them.
- Partner with internal teams to gather and advocate for business/product requirements to win these accounts.
- Accelerate closing large accounts by identifying win-wins, including product reconfigurations and pricing strategies.
- Advise on the needs of large prospects and participate in the product roadmap review cycles to assess market fit and usability.
What you'll have:
- 8+ years of experience selling to entertainment production companies, or working in production accounting or finance.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across large organizations.
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex sales processes.
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1,500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 2% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Up to $50 USD/ $66.50 CAD towards Internet/Cell phone service
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
On Target Earnings Range: $250,000 - $400,000 (This is not inclusive of benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Wrapbook employs individuals across the United States and Canada, and this on target earnings range spans multiple geographic zones based on market benchmark data. Your zone is dependent on where you live. Please discuss with your Talent Partner at Wrapbook to get further details on your zone-specific pay range.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!