What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Zefr’s technology is helping to power the age of responsible marketing by putting advertisers in control of their content adjacencies based on their own unique brand safety and suitability preferences, mapped to the Global Alliance of Responsible Media's (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology (Cognition AI) to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent brand safety and suitability activation and measurement solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with additional locations across the globe.
What you’ll do:
This compliance manager will be responsible for supporting the development of a MRC and SOC 2 compliance program and designing strategies to efficiently meet accreditation requirements.
In this position you will also be responsible for executing and managing compliance program deliverables and supporting risk assessments to prioritize the program roadmap. You should be comfortable interacting with technical software development engineers and business leaders. You should be able to translate technical risks into business issues and evaluate how these issues impact the overall compliance program. You should be able prioritize findings and recommendations and bring together multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions to drive compliance requirements.
You must be comfortable performing as a sole contributor or teammate, and coaching and training less experienced auditors or consulting resources. You must be a writer who can succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms. You must be an effective project manager that can balance compliance efforts for multiple ad products at once.
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10 years of audit or risk experience
- Experience with digital advertising and measurement
- Results-oriented – ability to motivate, influence, and manage internal and external stakeholders
- High judgment in evaluating compliance requirements
- Experience communicating complex compliance requirements in simple terms
- Experience collaborating with remote team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL, Domo, or other data analysis tools
- Big 4 accounting or consulting firm experience
- Understanding of MRC and SOC 2 requirements and accreditation process
Zefr is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
Benefits (for US based employees):
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- 14+ paid holidays off
- In-office, hybrid, and fully-remote work options available
- In-office lunches and lots of free food
- Optional in-person and virtual events (we like to celebrate!)
Compensation (for US based employees):
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $150,000 and $170,000. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If your compensation expectations fall outside of this range, it may still be worth having a conversation.