Enterprise Account Executive - Europe
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Who we are
Aizon is a software provider that transforms manufacturing operations in life science industries using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
Our mission is to improve global health by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price.
Aizon’s market leading SaaS platform offers an intuitive way to gain meaningful operational intelligence by enabling real-time visibility, faster root cause analysis, and predictive insights for AI-powered decision making in a GxP compliant manner.
We are looking for ambitious new team members who are motivated to make a positive impact in the life science industry and share our values of: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
The Position & Key Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Enterprise Account Executive we are looking for is a highly motivated, ambitious and proactive sales professional that can successfully persuade a range of stakeholders at life science manufacturers to transform their operations with Aizon’s leading AI-powered SaaS platform.
- We offer a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference on a small but ambitious team, including a direct path to impact the company’s growth journey.
- Key Responsibilities
- Enterprise sales execution - identify and drive large, complex deals and own the entire value-based sales process from creation through the proposal, legal, procurement, negotiation, to closure
- Understand customer needs to effectively position Aizon as the preferred manufacturing platform across a range of C-level executives / senior-level positions, and convince prospective clients to partner with Aizon to improve their manufacturing operations
- Employ excellent client-facing communication skills to overcome obstacles, create strong stakeholder engagement and support, and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner to both business and technical minded audiences
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Office and the entire sales, product and consulting teams to develop account-based sales strategies and help continuously improve our sales playbook
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives per assigned territory and accounts, including development and execute of territory / account / opportunity sales plans
- Maintain accurate forecasts on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis
- Sales acumen - several years of experience selling enterprise software with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Outstanding communication and presentations skills, including ability to build executive-level rapport and develop internal champions
- Life science industry and manufacturing experience - acronyms like ERP, MES, LIMS, QMS, GxP, eBR and historians are part of your daily conversations, and you are familiar with regulations and standards such as FDA 21CFR11, ISO 13484 and GAMP 5
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the hunger to succeed; act with a ownership mindset and have urgency, grit, and the willingness to get work done
- Curiosity - know how to ask the right questions and listen to understand, with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborative in a team environment across multiple geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis, per business needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
What We Offer
- Full-time and permanent contract and immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule, compressed Fridays (Barcelona)
- 20 weeks of gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid work
- Individual Stock Option plan
- Flexible remuneration for transport and restaurant (Barcelona)
- Language one-to-one training courses
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- Top-notch "tech pack" – We are Mac lovers
- An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and a very international culture
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- Join our team and make a significant impact on the growth and success of our company as we revolutionize the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Apply now and be part of our journey to transform the way pharmaceutical companies operate.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org