Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Aizon is a software-as-a-service provider that transforms manufacturing operations in life science industries using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
Following our recent Series C round of growth funding, we are looking for ambitious new team members who are motivated to directly impact our future growth and success as we launch what we consider “Aizon 3.0”.
Aizon is helping pharma manufacturers and CDMOs make better decisions in GMP operations.
- What makes us different from other manufacturing platforms? We help operations leaders and engineers avoid endless cycles of chasing data in disparate and heavy-handed systems and rapidly understand how to run their manufacturing processes better.
- We’re solving multiple problems in GMP operations that cost manufacturers millions yearly while accelerating their digital maturity journey - including the unique ability to operationalize the use of predictive AI models in real-time without a big data science staff.
- We’re backed by both industry and software investor firms like NewVale Capital, Atlantic Bridge, Danaher, Honeywell, CrossLink and UnCork, with solid industry and technology expertise.
Our mission is to improve global health by optimising how medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and price.
Join us if you are motivated to directly impact our company's success and growth path forward and, more importantly, by making a positive contribution to the life science industry and deserving patients worldwide.
The Position & Key Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, we are actively seeking a highly creative and detail-oriented Lead Designer to ensure that our design and branding efforts are top-notch and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- As the guardian of our company's brand image, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our visual identity. Your responsibilities will encompass everything from maintaining brand guidelines to designing communication materials, recording and editing videos, managing event aesthetics, creating impactful campaign visuals, and ensuring the consistency of our online presence across all company materials.
- If you are a creative visionary passionate about design, we encourage you to apply and join our dynamic team.
- Brand Guardianship
- Keep our brand guidelines updated with the latest design trends to ensure relevance and modernity. You will safeguard the company's brand image, consistently representing it across all materials and touchpoints.
- Content Visualization
- Design impactful campaign images and graphics, including social media assets, to drive engagement and brand awareness. You will conceptualise key narratives into meaningful assets that effectively convey messages to the market.
- Deliver a range of visuals and assets to effectively convey critical competitive differentiators aimed at different groups of stakeholders (business executives, engineers, and quality stakeholders).
- Content Execution
- Execute the transformation of materials and visual elements of externally facing content (e.g., sales decks, brochures, pamphlets) following the approved layouts.
- Record and edit corporate and marketing videos, ensuring high-quality production.
- Take ownership of the company website's appearance; you will keep it updated with fresh content, ensuring brand consistency and effectiveness.
- Create effective, compelling and consistent content assets.
- Events Image Management
- Define the visual identity of company events, including booth design. You will also coordinate with vendors and take care of booth setup, material handling, photo/video shooting, and more. This role will require travel.
- Several years of experience designing top-notch graphical sales/marketing assets and improving brands.
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication (English is a must) and storytelling abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the hunger to succeed; act with an ownership mindset and have urgency, grit, and the willingness to get work done.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and work independently.
- Proficiency in relevant design and video editing software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite).
- Willingness to travel occasionally, as required by event needs.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web development (ideally in Webflow).
- A knack for photography, particularly in event settings, to skillfully curate and amplify our visual presence.
- Easy-going personality with positive energy and a sense of humor.
The Human We’re Looking For:
- You raise the bar. You take pride in and never compromise the quality of your work, even under significant constraints.
- You’re agile. You understand working at a startup will involve constantly changing priorities, and you can adapt and shift focus accordingly.
- You’re humble and self-motivated. This job will ask a lot from you, and we hope you’re excited by a chance to grow into a new space, own large projects independently, and push the limits of your knowledge.
- You’re judicious, knowing when to push forward and when to pull back. We’re a small team and careful about where we spend our time. You should evaluate the trade-offs involved in individual pursuits to say when it’s (not) wise. You should also know when to work independently and make a decision — versus bringing a question to the team.
- You’re delighted by complex problems. Previously-unsolved challenges give you energy. You can think abstractly to help you find the most efficient ways to solve them and feel accomplished when you do.
- You’re lean and deadline-oriented. You scope your work to help others understand if deadlines are achievable, and then you execute, execute, execute.
What We Offer
- Unique opportunity to join our company as it scales with excellent market traction and huge potential to grow globally
- Competitive salary (according to your experience/skills)
- Equity, bonuses, and generous stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Language one-to-one training courses
- Competitive healthcare plans and benefits
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team building activities
- Top-notch "tech pack" – We are Mac lovers!
- An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and a very international culture
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
Join our team and significantly impact our company's growth and success as we revolutionise the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Apply now and be part of our journey to transform the way pharmaceutical companies operate.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org