Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Aizon is the outcome of years of expertise and the commitment to guide and lead biotech and pharma manufacturing into the future, leveraging our AI/ML technology. With headquarters based in San Francisco and development in Barcelona, we work with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). We've developed a Serverless SaaS platform based on IoT, big data, artificial intelligence, and pharma 4.0 technologies. We offer an intuitive way to gain meaningful operational intelligence by enabling real-time visibility, faster root cause analysis, and predictive insights for AI-augmented decision-making in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity. Aizon’s technology platform can enable pharma/biotech customers to accelerate their manufacturing process while improving quality and compliance.
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
We are looking for new members of our team who already live by our shared values and are inspired by our company vision. Vision: helping pharma and biotech industries improve the efficiency and quality of their operations through Artificial Intelligence technologies that ensure total traceability through simple IT solutions. Our mission is to improve manufacturing processes to impact society positively. We are guided by our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
Reporting to the VP of ACS, we are looking for a Project Manager responsible for leading project meetings, coordinating resources and project planning between internal and external stakeholders, tracking project progress/status, and managing project risk.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time.
- Developing project scopes and objectives.
- Manage Scrum boards and Jira Roadmaps for project progress.
- Perform Sprint meetings (Planning, Standup, Review, Retrospective).
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the clients.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Being proactive and proposing platform’s improvements.
- Analyze and interpret the needs of the Company's customers, building-specific solutions that fit those requirements, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
- Detect future business opportunities for sales.
- Work collaboratively with data scientists, quality engineers, usability experts, and clients to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
- Must- have
- Technical background, preferably in Engineering (Industrial, Electronics, IT, Physics, Life Sciences) with demonstrated experience in Life Sciences Industrial Processes.
- At least 5+ years of experience leading projects within an Agile/Scrum methodology to quickly iterate and deliver value to customers.
- Experience in software development companies focused on the pharma market
- Expertise in Jira and Google suite.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence: ETL / Data Warehouse methodologies.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Lean) and management of deadlines.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish other European languages are valued.
- Able to work in a team and project-oriented.
- Availability to travel for visiting clients is required.
- Nice - have
- Functional knowledge in industrial applications such as ERP, SCADA, LIMS, or MES.
- Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning algorithms.
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and IIoT is valued.
- PMP Certification is desirable
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Business Analysis capabilities.
- Think out of the box mindset.
- Goal-oriented, with a high level of energy and biased to action.
- Excited to go above and beyond to delight your prospects.
- Growth-oriented and in it for the long haul.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
What We Offer
- An unique opportunity to join our company as it scales with excellent market traction and huge potential to grow globally.
- Competitive salary in the sector (according to your experience/skills).
- Professional development and collaborative environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive healthcare plans and benefits.
- Equity, bonuses, and generous stock options.
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations performance so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price with a faster time to market. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. The innovative nature of our team allows you to have close contact with our founders and be a part of a close-knit team without the corporate nonsense. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (there are over 10 different languages spoken in our office) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com