Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Reporting to the Aizon’s Consultant Services Vice President (VP of ACS), this position will be in charge of developing and implementing systems architecture and solutions on the Aizon platform that will meet business needs. You will also be gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, overseeing development teams, updating the company on any developments in systems architecture projects and integrating any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Being part of projects and POCs and keeping in touch with clients.
- Being proactive and propose platform improvements to address specific Biotech needs for research labs, OEMs, and Pharma manufacturing.
- Analyze and interpret the needs of the Company's customers, building-specific solutions that fit those requirements, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
- Identify opportunities for new business.
- Provide pre-sales support and consultancy services on demand.
- This profile will work collaboratively with data scientists, quality engineers, usability experts, support engineers, and clients to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Some knowledge of Biotechnological Processes (e.g., fermentation, chromatography, viral inactivation), and Regulations
- Experience in manufacturing (not laboratory) and functional knowledge of equipment such as bioreactors, sterilizers, analyzers, scales, and related SW
- Nice to have
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Experience in statistics (test, distributions,...) and data visualization
- Knowledge of data modeling for advanced analytics is valued
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Capable of working with a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible for multiple important tasks in parallel
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Commitment to quality
- You take responsibility for the success of the project
- Business analysis capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to work in a team and project-oriented
- Availability to travel for visiting clients is required
What We Offer
- Full time and permanent contract and immediate start
- Competitive salary in the sector
- An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and international culture
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- A culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- Flexible schedule, intensive Fridays
- Flexible remuneration transport and restaurant
- Language training courses
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations performance so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price with a faster time to market. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. The innovative nature of our team allows you to have close contact with our founders and be a part of a close-knit team without the corporate nonsense. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (there are over 10 different languages spoken in our office) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org