AWS Solution Architect
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
As part of the Chief Platform Architect team, as AWS Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our cloud infrastructure and enabling our business to outcomes. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, design, and implement innovative cloud solutions that align with our strategic goals. Your expertise in AWS technology and passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences will drive our success.
- Under the Chief Platform Architect's guidance, you will:
- Lead the technical vision and roadmap for cloud solutions
- Ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Help development and Product Teams be on time and within budget and ensure that they solve the problem it was designed to solve.
- Have architectures well-documented to support the Quality and Assurance and Compliance Team to be on time and ready for ISO and GxP certification audits.
- Maintaining architecture documents and designs related to AWS and being prepared to defend the company architectures in customer audits.
- Contribute to the development of cloud adoption strategies and evangelize the benefits of AWS within the organization
- Champion best practices and ensure adherence to AWS Well-Architected Framework principles
Knowledge and Experience
- AWS Solution Architect certification
- A profile with a Computing Engineering (the specialty of Systems Architecture or Software) or Telecommunications degree
- Deep understanding of AWS services, including computing, storage, networking, security, and data analytics
- Experience designing, documenting, and deploying cloud architectures on AWS with at least 2 years of proven experience.
- Expertise in designing and implementing scalable, secure, and cost-effective cloud solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high-quality, enterprise-scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Ability to evaluate AWS cloud applications requirements and make architectural recommendations and documentation for implementation, deployment, and provisioning
- Understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts.
- Proficient in spoken and written English (you will defend the architecture in front of foreign auditors).
- AWS Security Specialty certification or another AWS Certification
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language is desirable
- Understanding Agile frameworks and other development processes and methodologies is desirable.
- Knowledge of AWS Security tools
- Knowledge of Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- The C4 model knowledge
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mindset.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- Hands-on approach: You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves.
- Commitment to Quality.
- You take responsibility for the success of the project
- Ability to work autonomously, innovate, and work under pressure
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations performance so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine, at the right time, and at the right price with faster time to market. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. The innovative nature of our team allows you to have close contact with our founders and be a part of a close-knit team without the corporate nonsense. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (there are over 10 different languages spoken in our office) and are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org