Product Solutions Intern
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
Reporting to the Product Owner - Solutions, this position will be delivering standard solutions that can be industrialized and scaled to different prospective customers and continuously improving solutions to align customer needs
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to understand product capabilities and limitations and support product knowledge sharing.
- Support the design of innovative and scalable solutions that leverage our product offerings to meet client requirements
- Support solutions testing activities to ensure functionality
- Work collaboratively with engineering, projects, and customer support teams to detect opportunities for solutions improvement.
- Support the development of solutions documentation.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree or Professional Training related to Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Written and oral English advanced.
- Basic data treatment knowledge: JSON, CSV, SQL, Regex.
- Programming skills, frameworks, and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Manufacturing Processes and Industry Regulations
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles
- Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and IIoT is valued
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Capable of working with a dynamic product that is rapidly changing and evolving
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Commitment to quality
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com