Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Who we are
Aizon is an AI software provider that transforms manufacturing operations using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and other smart factory technologies. Our mission is to improve global health in order to change patients’ lives. We aim to do that by optimizing the way medicines are manufactured so that pharma and biotech companies can provide patients worldwide with the right medicine at the right time and at the right price. We are based in thriving San Francisco and sunny Barcelona, with customers and partners spanning the globe.
We are looking for new team members who share our values: trust, customer-centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
We are embarking on an important journey, working to contribute to something impactful and new in the Life Sciences industry!
- Assuring that the platform is automatized, taken care of, and maintained efficiently
- Being responsible for Infrastructure Delivery Automation processes in AWS
- Reporting to the Chief Platform Architect
- Design, develop, and implement infrastructure on AWS using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles with Terraform, Terragrunt, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and management using IaC.
- Manage and optimize cloud resources for cost and performance.
- Implement continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for infrastructure deployments and company code using tools like Jenkins, Github Actions, and Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Ensure configuration management processes and infrastructure comply with ISO 9001 and 27001 standards.
- Evaluate new technologies for potential platform improvements
- Automate infrastructure patching and vulnerability management.
- Monitor and respond to security incidents.
- Maintain Bash and Python scripts
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years of experience using AWS cloud technologies in a DevOps or similar role.
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), particularly with Terraform and Terragrunt.
- Strong understanding of AWS services for infrastructure provisioning, management, and security.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience in Windows and Linux OS
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket CI/CD).
- AWS Certifications or specialty
- Docker and AWS ECR demonstrated experience
- AWS Security tools experience (Security Hub, Config, System Manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and 27001 security standards and experience working in compliant environments.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience automating infrastructure patching and vulnerability management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- Commitment to Quality
- Able to deal with significant challenges, work under pressure
- Methodologic, systematic, Curious. Able to innovate
- Multitasking and responsible for your tasks, prioritizing, taking into account the business needs
What We Offer
- Full time and permanent contract and immediate start
- Competitive salary in the sector
- An open and collaborative work environment with a young and dynamic team and international culture
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- A culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- Flexible schedule, intensive Fridays
- Flexible remuneration transport and restaurant
- Language training courses
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel mutual respect and are contributing to the good of society. We are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (over 23 different citizenships in our company) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com