Care Navigator (Argentina)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
We believe that everyone deserves access to accessible, inclusive, and high-quality fertility and family-forming care. As a Care Navigator, you will own a member’s experience from their first interaction with Carrot through every stage of navigating and accomplishing their family-forming goals.
Our Care Navigators:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for our members and their families offering guidance and support throughout their fertility and family forming journey
- Assist members in understanding their options and available resources ensuring they are well-informed to make informed decisions about their journeys
- Engage with Carrot members via Zendesk support tickets, phone calls, SMS, reimbursement processing, and other business channels as needed
- Assist members in navigating administrative processes such as insurance claims, accessing financial assistance and connecting with clinics
- Provide emotional support to members and their families, ensuring their concerns are heard and addressed
- Contribute to product development based on the insights gathered from member interactions
- Engage in a culture that values tracking, measurement, and analytics; learn new tools as needed to help deliver insights from your member interactions back to your colleagues on the product team
- Support Customer Success to help provide members and clients with a positive launch experience
- Stay current with relevant healthcare policies, regulations, and best practices to provide accurate and up-to-date information to members
- Participate in continuous education and professional development to enhance skills and knowledge in member navigation and fertility healthcare management
- 1-3 years of experience working in a direct customer- or client-facing role
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to empathetically support a diverse member population through all paths to parenthood
- Willingness to be flexible, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience working at a fast-growing tech company or digital health company
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM platforms
- Past experience in the family-forming space: fertility care, adoption, donor assisted reproduction, and/ or gestational carrier arrangements
- Multilingual skills a plus
Carrot is committed to providing a competitive and holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming resources, and a competitive compensation package. Actual compensation is commensurate with experience and confirmed job-related skills.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.