Strategic Partnerships Director
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
The Strategic Partnerships Director will be primarily responsible for identifying, assessing and closing new partners across various channels. This role will design the partnership structure so both parties enter into a mutually beneficial partnership that results in immediate impact. This individual will work closely with the VP of Strategic Partnerships to develop a strategy for new partners and will work the entire lifecycle of that partnership, including developing customized strategies and programs to accelerate revenue growth. This individual will represent a key growth channel for Carrot and sits within the Commercial organization and will be responsible for revenue goals.
This role sits within the Commercial Organization and will work cross-collaboratively across many teams across Carrot- marketing, sales, legal and more. This individual will be joining our Strategic Partnerships team and will report into the VP, Strategic Partnerships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, sales, or related fields with a sales target.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to captivate a virtual audience.
- You are a self-starter - you set your own goals and act on them, seizing opportunities as they present themselves with limited guidance.
- You are fulfilled by networking and making new connections.
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong record of developing relationships quickly and articulating the value of a partnership to individuals across all levels of seniority
- Strong record of closing or negotiating contracts with a specific focus on revenue generating partnerships
- You come with strong connections within a particular segment of the healthcare sector.
- You enjoy navigating complex external organizations, building individual relationships with a vast array of external stakeholders, and spending time understanding motivations and challenges for each
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $175,000-$200,000. Actual compensation, including any applicable bonus or variable component, may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.