Fertility Expert, English Speaking (Singapore)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
This is a great opportunity to re-shape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment. The Medical Expert (RN, NP, CNM, PA) is a clinical resource for their functional area(s). This role requires a focused approach to providing evidence-informed sessions pertaining to relevant information and guidance on various medical topics. Carrot is developing solutions to optimize health and family-forming journeys and you can be a part of this change. Please note that this is a part-time consulting role that will require 3-5 hours per week. This position is remote, but candidates will need to be located in one of the following countries/regions: Singapore or India
- The required shift for this role is ~ 5 hours/week. Weekday and weekend availability will be required.
- Understand current reproductive and fertility regulatory trends and clinical practice guidelines in all of APAC
- Utilize clinical experience and skills to engage in discussions and educate others
- Lend expertise or knowledge to participate in continuing education programs for Carrot employees as needed
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives and audits to continue to drive an experience that is safe, compliant and of the highest standards
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with medical expertise in areas such as fertility, mental health, nutrition and pregnancy. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- optimize their overall and reproductive health
- navigate the fertility and family forming journey
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing patient care in a fertility clinic or a hospital clinic that addresses reproductive health
- Superb listening skills and an ability to empathetically discuss fertility and family forming related topics
- Ability to work independently and understand the difference between good clinical judgment and non-directive guidance
- Motivated to expand knowledge on fertility, gestational surrogacy, pregnancy, and urology topics
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment (this is a 100% remote role)
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in third-party reproduction, specifically Gestational Surrogacy
- Fluent in any additional language such as Hindi is a bonus but not a requirement
- Additional specialties, such as Urology, Lactation, Pregnancy, Menopause is a bonus but not a required
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.