Gender Affirming Care Expert, Japanese Speaking (US) (GAC)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
This is a great opportunity to re-shape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment. The Medical Expert is a clinical resource for their functional area(s). This role requires a focused approach to providing evidence-informed sessions pertaining to relevant information and guidance on various medical topics and emotional support topics on Gender Affirming Care (GAC). Carrot is developing solutions to optimize health and family-forming journeys and you can be a part of this change.
- Must be a native Japanese speaker.
- Host educational zoom calls on Gender Affirming Care.
- The required shift for this role is ~ 1 hour/week.
- Utilize clinical experience and skills to engage in discussions and educate others
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in areas such as fertility, mental health, adoption, pregnancy, and many more. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- navigate their unique journey
- LCSW, Counselor
- Familiar with the US and Japan GAC landscape
- A minimum of 2 years of experience providing patient care to individuals, couples and families who are going through gender affirming care
- Superb listening skills and able to provide emotional support for individuals going through gender affirming care
- Ability to work independently and understand the difference between good clinical judgment and non-directive guidance
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment (this is a 100% remote role)
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.