Director of Product
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Conagra, Allianz, Square, Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health. We are funded by some of the worlds most incredible venture capital firms including First Round Capital, Uncork Capital, GreatPoint Ventures, New Markets and Nextview ventures. Read more about our recent Series A in Forbes, and on our blog. At the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Reporting to our founders, you will lead a small team of product managers and designers to lead our user-facing products. This will be a hands-on Product Management role, and your expertise as an Individual Contributor will be important.
Your mandate will be to deepen the way that the Datapeople platform helps companies engage their hiring teams, calibrate their recruiting content and measure and improve their recruiting processes. You will help improve our existing product offerings and implement product strategy at Datapeople in response to our customers needs and market evolution.
- Develop product and design requirements, documentation, use cases, workflows to support development of new and iteration of existing product features
- Build out infrastructure and capabilities in areas like product analytics, user experience research and product-led sales and growth
- Lead a small team of product managers and designers supporting our user-facing products
- Collaborate with our engineering team to refine existing products and features
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team comprising data scientists, linguists and taxonomists to transform data-driven capabilities into new products and features
- Immerse yourself in customer needs, competitive landscape, and the business
- Partner with marketing to position our products in the market and support enablement of our customer-facing teams
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.
- At least 5 years of B2B SaaS product management experience
- Experience managing a SaaS product at a venture-backed startup
- Experience hiring and leading product managers and product designers
- A track record of building data-centric and workflow-centric enterprise products
- Proficiency with implementing a data infrastructure for product analytics and user research
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including company-funded HSAs
- Additional healthcare perks like company-paid life insurance and memberships to One Medical and Kindbody
- Retirement benefits through Slavic401k
- Generous leave policies including PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
- A home office stipend
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States. For candidates residing within the United States, the anticipated salary range for this position is $175,000 - $215,000 and stock options. Actual compensation is determined by many factors including candidate experience and skills; location/market; and business needs.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.