Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Build with certainty, operate with confidence. That’s why thousands of construction, oil and gas, and renewable energy companies use DroneDeploy on a daily basis. We help them automate reality capture using drones, robots, and 360 cameras – combining this data in one platform for AI-powered analysis. From aerial and ground views of construction progress to automated gauge readings and methane leak detection, DroneDeploy is shaping the future of reality capture.
At DroneDeploy, we thrive in a remote-first culture, powered by innovation. Growth is limitless, and employee contributions matter. With accolades as a Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and a spot on America’s Best Startups list, our team is dynamic, purpose-driven, and dedicated to delivering top-tier reality capture software. We cultivate an environment of opportunity. Our dynamic growth is fueled by the diverse range of ideas nurtured by our team. This is why our commitment to internal advancement is profound. A multitude of paths for professional and personal development are available, where flexible schedules, family-friendly benefits, and remote work options propel our team's journey.
About the Role
Did you stumble across the perfect next step in your demand generation career? You just might have...
As DroneDeploy’s Demand Generation Manager, you’ll be in the pilot’s seat to build demand and growth for the #1 reality capture platform on the planet. We are committed to delivering top-notch experiences to our customers and future customers at every stage in their journey, and need your expertise to design that flight path. You’ll report to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation and will be a key partner helping to generate pipeline within our global Go-to-Market team.
This position can be worked remotely or in a Hybrid manner from our Austin office. This role will work cross-functionally with teams located in the US, New Zealand and Australia, and will need to be available to work between the hours of 9am-6pm PT.
- As an individual contributor, you will execute and implement our multi-channel marketing campaigns that achieve objectives and contribute to pipeline
- Own and execute integrated campaigns ensuring we have clear campaign objectives, target audiences and assets that address our ICPs at each stage in the buyer’s journey
- Ensure no lead is left behind by developing email and nurture campaigns that target the right personas and audiences, provide the right content at the right time and create relationships with potential buyers
- Webinars & Online Events: you will be an integral part of the design and execution of exceptional virtual event experiences including webinars and our LinkedIn Live programs. Create benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of our online events and implement improvements as required
- Channel Testing and Expansion: manage our new channel testing roadmap, launching pilots for programmatic gifting, direct mail, email, and more to explore new growth opportunities
- Enable the Demand Generation team to measure, report and optimize program and campaign performance, A/B test, and effectively and consistently communicate campaign plans, programs and results
- 4+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS experience in demand generation
- 2-4 years of demonstrated hands-on Salesforce and Marketo experience
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing campaigns
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- A deep understanding of core digital marketing, demand channels, marketing funnel tactics and metrics for inbound and outbound strategies
- A track record of driving qualified sales pipeline for a B2B software product and strong collaboration with outbound sales teams
- Familiarity with building and implementing account-based marketing
- ABM platform experience (i.e. 6sense) is a plus
- Has a hands-on, can-do spirit with a drive and analytical mind for outcome-focused performance
- Oh… and if you have a passion for drones, robotics, AI and other emerging tech that’s another huge plus!
How this position will be measured
- Pipeline: your campaign and programs will drive engagement and conversion with our ICP for new and expansion business and hit pipeline targets.
- Campaign Execution: the programs, webinars and campaigns you manage are matched to pre-defined goals with the ability to execute on multiple priorities and adherence to deadlines
- Email & Nurture: our email and nurture campaigns are built and flow with high-value content and a customer journey focus that enables prospects and customers to easily engage and move from stage to stage
- Measurement & Reporting: Assess how effectively campaign plans and programs are performing and communicate results within the team and to relevant stakeholders.
What success in this role looks like
- You are passionate about ensuring marketing campaigns and programs generate pipeline that directly align to business revenue goals
- You love leveraging your mastery of integrated campaign orchestration combined with the curiosity to deliver data-driven insights.
- You thrive on collaboration with marketing, sales, BDRs and RevOps to design and launch campaigns that are timely, relevant and impactful.
- You are committed to equity and inclusion, and eager to work with a team that cultivates and celebrates diversity. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.