Account Executive - India
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close to bring on new logos
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Become an expert on Fountain while conducting discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Partner with BD, Marketing, and Product teams to develop account based engagement strategies to build trust and deliver value
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
What you should bring:
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- 2+ years of sales closing experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- HR Technology experience strongly preferred
- Experience exceeding sales KPIs and Quotas
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and not afraid to take risks
- Great at speaking, writing and presenting
- Experience with Sales Technology stack
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, Rest and Relaxation days, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Something looks off?