Senior Solution Consultant
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
As a Sr. Solution Consultant, you’ll be responsible for partnering with our Account Executives (AE) throughout all steps of the deal cycle, focusing primarily on sales efforts at a practical and operational level. You will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate Fountain’s solutions that address the prospect requirements. You will maintain cross-functional relationships with product, engineering, marketing, and customer success in order to effectively communicate the latest product features and customer needs. Above all, you should be driven, a self-starter, and scrappy. You're looked at not just as a product expert, but as a thought leader that helps get the deal across the finish line.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide prospective customers with product demonstrations that showcase Fountain’s offerings while aligning our solutions with their business strategies and goals
- Assist our AEs throughout the sales cycle, performing customized demos and presentations while managing all technical aspects of the sales process
- Contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds, and sales cycle closure plans
- Own and complete all functional/technical sections of customer-submitted requests for proposal
- Maintain ongoing knowledge transfer, training, and support of team members
- Participate in marketing events to drive pipeline growth
What you should bring:
- 7+ years of pre sales experience in fast-paced SaaS company
- Understanding of the HR technology competitive landscape and experience selling into Enterprise HR organizations
- Ability to conduct demo discovery with prospective customers to determine their challenges and deliver product demonstrations that align our solution with their needs
- Proven expertise in value selling and problem-solving
- Outstanding and dynamic presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects individually and with a cross-functional team
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, business administration, communications, computer science, information technology, or computer engineering preferred
Salary Range: $156,000 - $225,000
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.