Sales Enablement Lead
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2023
Who we are
We're building a prayer and meditation app. One that is authentically Christian and Catholic, while at the same time a resource for anyone looking to grow deeper in a relationship with God. We believe that people are hungry for peace, and that there is no surer way to find it than by learning to sit in silence with Christ: “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Mt 11:28).
Our goal is to build something truly great. Something that combines the beauty of the Church’s spirituality with world-class product and content execution.
We launched the app in December of 2018 and have been blown away with the incredible growth & traction. Hallow has been downloaded over 10 million times with over 200,000 5-star reviews. We're blessed to be backed by some of the best mission-driven investors in the world and are excited to build out the team to help a lot more folks grow closer to God.
We are a startup. We move quickly and take big swings. We are a small and fast moving team and each person is responsible for making an impact. It is hard work, but also deeply meaningful. We’d be honored & humbled if you’d consider joining us.
Tldr: We are scaling up our school & parish sales team and are looking for someone who can own our processes from top to bottom!
What You'll Do
- Manage Our CRM Systems and Data: Most of our sales processes are already built, but there’s a lot of room for improvement! You’ll be in charge of keeping all our pipeline data clean and organized. You will also have the opportunity to lead ongoing process improvements and the training of the team on best practices.
- Build and Maintain a Data Architecture for Our Institutional Partners: As we grow our school partnerships, you will lead our approach to data audience segmentation and to enable personalized outreach and support for both the sales and success teams.
- Support our Partners: In partnership with our success team, you’ll work to ensure our school partner account data ingestion and account set up runs smoothly. You’ll also work to execute fulfillment of our physical partner materials.
- Own Parish Partnership Fulfillment: You’ll support parishes around the country with our parish-specific partnerships during Advent and Lent. This includes tracking and updating orders, working with our outside fulfillment partner to get materials delivered, and staying organized through a busy season!
- Seasonal Projects: Throughout the year, we have a wide range of projects across the team. You’ll help with high-leverage projects, including things like: lead generation tests for Catholic Schools Week; account setup during back-to-school season; cross-functional launch coordination for new schools content; and more!
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliché, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Variety: As a fast-growing organization at the company, new projects are constantly popping up. You’ll be on the front-lines of a growing business, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with a varied set of responsibilities.
- Team: We have an amazing team of success leads and an incredible portfolio of school, parish, and university partners that you’ll get to work with.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago and would love to have as many team members there as possible, but we are completely flexible on location.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, commissions, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun!
- Customer-First mindset: Though not all of your work will be customer-facing, we are looking for someone who can really put yourselves in our partners’ shoes and understand how we can design our processes to best support them.
- Detail-Oriented and Systematic: You’ll be owning a lot of processes so you will need to be able to balance executing in the weeds while also communicating well at a strategic level with the team. You’ll need to be systematic in your documentation, training, and tracking of implementation.
- Project Management Experience: This role is best for someone who is comfortable owning projects from beginning to end, and asking for help and support where needed.
- Growth Mindset: At Hallow we are big fans of the growth testing framework. Once you establish your footing in our existing processes, you’ll have the opportunity to present tests of your own and identify ways to improve what’s existing.
We are honored that you'd consider joining the team and look forward to connecting with you.
Alex at Hallow
CEO & Co-Founder