SEO Specialist Contractor/Freelancer
Huckleberry is rebuilding small business insurance from the ground up. In a multi-trillion dollar industry where paper forms and fax machines still dominate, and customers are wasting countless hours navigating dated processes, we provide small business owners with the capability to manage all of their insurance needs through a single, elegant interface. Our team is rethinking every aspect of the experience, from pricing, to underwriting to claims.
We're backed by Tribe Capital, Uncork Capital, Crosslink Capital, e.ventures, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehman, Apartment List CEO John Kobs, and several others. As an SEO freelancer, you’ll help build a monthly SEO strategy that will establish Huckleberry as a trusted resource for small businesses and drive organic growth for the company.
- Perform in-depth research on SEO opportunities for Huckleberry
- Provide insights to our content marketing team to help develop an SEO-driven editorial calendar
- Perform a technical audit of our site and suggest potential improvements
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Proven record of delivering impactful SEO research and insights that drive organic growth
- Strong understanding of technical SEO and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Something looks off?