Commercial Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Account Executive to join our Commercial sales team, selling into accounts with less than 1,000 employees. You will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with new and existing customers, managing a forecast against a quarterly bookings goal.
You will expertly articulate the value of our products, work with the customer during their technical evaluation and hand off a strong relationship to our Customer Success team. Ideally, you come from a technical background and have sold technical products before.
You have a proven track record in B2B SaaS sales integrating MEDDIC into your sales process. You will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by acquiring new customers and expanding relationships.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals with a strong focus on winning new logos
- Effectively qualify opportunities and get to decision-makers
- Manage all aspects of the sales process (prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proof of concepts, proposals, negotiations, closing)
- Cultivate sales pipeline through outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound leads
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and effectively convey the technical and business value
- Run a multi-threaded sales process that integrates multiple product and engineering contacts
- Perform great discovery with prospects and do research to authentically uncover and understand pain points
- Actively manage your sales opportunities in Salesforce, maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of activities and next steps
- 3+ years of successful B2B SaaS sales experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 2 full years of meeting or exceeding a $500k+ annual quota including multiple new logo wins of >$50,000 ACV
- Demonstrable experience integrating MEDDIC into a sales process
- Highly confident, energetic, entrepreneurial, and a tenacious team player
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Record of building champions and running successful Proof of Concepts
- Organized, detail-oriented, with an excellent work ethic
- Familiarity with how engineering teams build software is an advantage
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave policies designed to provide ample time and support for new parents as they welcome new additions to their family
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Professional development opportunities with career path planning
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote options
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
If you are a results-driven and client-focused individual with a passion for technology and sales, and you have a strong background in implementing the MEDDIC methodology, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Memfault.
To apply, please submit your resume, LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Commercial Account Executive role at Memfault.
Memfault is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->