Director of Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA · Boston, MA, USA · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Memfault is seeking a results-driven Director of Partnerships with a sharp focus on building and expanding our integrator partnerships. This role is central to our aggressive growth strategy in the IoT observability space. We are looking for a leader who thrives in a dynamic environment, is committed to owning our partnership strategy from top to bottom, and is motivated to have a large impact.
- Proven experience in building and managing impactful partnership strategies in B2B SaaS.
- Strong negotiation skills, with a history of closing high-value partnership deals.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate complex ideas into actionable plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, capable of building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- Adaptable and agile, with the ability to navigate a fast-paced and evolving industry landscape.
- Experience working at Series A to C startups.
Near Term Goals
- First 30 Days: Rapidly assimilate Memfault's current partnership landscape and strategies. Initiate contact with key partners and internal stakeholders.
- First 90 Days: Demonstrate tangible progress in developing new partnership opportunities and enhancing existing relationships. Present a fully fleshed out strategy for the following 12 months.
- First 180 Days: Establish a strong portfolio of successful partnerships with a focus on integrators. Show clear impact on Memfault's market position and revenue growth through these alliances.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->