Business Development Representative (Sales Development)
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021
Memfault is growing our Business Development team. This is a unique opportunity to join the sales organization at a growing startup in the IoT space. You will help grow our business by finding relevant prospects and working with our sales and marketing team to bring them on as customers.
- Source and qualify potential customers for the Memfault platform
- Iterate and improve on our GTM processes to help grow our pipeline
- Identify new leads, channels and industries that could benefit from our services
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing and product teams to iterate and improve on our GTM strategy
- Have a major impact on our brand, our culture, our product and our business
- If you've read this far and want to stand out; apply + send me an email at garret(at)memfault(dot)com explaining why you're interested in this position and you'll be at the top of the list
- Organized, persistent and able to prioritize well.
- A highly motivated self-starter who’s excited to dive into the complex and rewarding field of tech sales
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- Not afraid to try new things and iterate quickly to improve results and achieve goals
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you
- Prior experience in Developer Tool sales space
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Outreach
Salary Range: 60-90k
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->
See more open positions at Memfault
Something looks off?