Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional customer growth strategist to work directly with our customers (fastest growing B2Bs) to create highly converting web experiences for their various visitors segments. The Customer Growth team owns the most important metrics in our business: time it takes a customer to reach their first win and experience launch velocity.
This is an incredibly unique role in that it combines aspects of product marketing, performance marketing and customer success. It has 3 components: (a) be a strategic advisor and partner with our customers to create personalized experiences for their website visitors and achieve success with Mutiny as quickly as possible (b) synthesize those learnings to build a scalable and truly differentiated customer experience for all new Mutiny customers, partnering closely with product and engineering (c) spread the personalization gospel around the world by finding creative ways to tell our customers' success stories.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Work closely with each customer to teach them how to use Mutiny to find meaningful segments, create personalized web experiences and increase their website conversion rate.
- Perform analysis on customer data to understand who is visiting their website and how those visitors can be segmented for personalized experiences.
- Codify the learnings from individual customers into a scalable onboarding and customer success experience that helps all our customers create better personalized experiences and reach success more quickly.
- Design a differentiated and engaging experience that helps our customers achieve success and get inspired -- such as kick-off calls, onboarding programs, nurture emails and virtual community events.
- Gather insights from customers to surface ideas for new product features, work with our product and engineering team to make those ideas a reality, and roll them out to customers.
- Write informative and engaging help docs and playbooks and partner with marketing to tell customer stories that share their success and increase Mutiny’s awareness.
- Anticipate potential blockers that may slow down customer adoption and proactively build and implement a plan to create stronger alignment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues, and work closely with product and engineering to help us build a better product.
While this is a fully remote role, we're only open to candidates who live on the West Coast or can accommodate working PST hours
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.
Something looks off?