Mid Market Account Executive
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher-converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI conversion platform that helps marketers convert their top-of-funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it—from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing.
The world’s fastest-growing companies, including Notion, Snowflake, Qualtrics, and Carta use Mutiny to convert their visitors into customers. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Insight Partners, Uncork Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Tiger Global, along with current and former CMOs from world-class companies like Atlassian, Carta, Condé Nast, Figma, Salesforce, Snowflake, Square, Visa, and Uber.
About the role:
We are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our current high-performing team. You will be in a semi-full cycle role; taking discovery calls to closed won deals. You will be working with B2B digital marketers to educate them on personalization and conversion automation, support them through their evaluation/trial process, and to help them buy a world-class product. This role will report to our Head of Enterprise Sales.
What you'll do:
- Own the most important metric in the business: net-new revenue
- Handle the sales process from discovery call, to managing trials and expectations, to pushing deals through closing steps (legal, infosec, procurement, etc.)
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and to prepare hand-off notes to the CX team
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
What you bring:
- 3+ years of closing in B2B SaaS
- Consistently hits or is above quota
- Naturally curious with excellent discovery and closing skills
- Motivated and creative - if one path fails, you can quickly find another one
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get out of it:
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest-growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (in super fun places like Hawaii and Austin). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we continue to invest in.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- 😜 Work should feel like play
- 🏃 Faster always wins
- 🍯 Stir the post, regularly
- 👀 Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- 🛥️ All hands on deck
- 🌎 Live in the world you want to change.
Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $200,000 OTE ($100,000 base + $100,000 variable).
These ranges may be modified in the future.
- Live and work from anywhere
- Quarterly offsites in fun cities like Hawaii and Austin
- Flexible paid time off and generous parental leave
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $1,500 WFH stipend
We are fully remote.