Product Support Specialist
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We are expanding our Product Support Team and looking for an exceptional Product Support Specialist.
You will be responsible for keeping Mutiny’s customers happy by answering technical questions via support tickets and helping them implement more advanced experiences. In doing so, you will deliver a helpful and consultative Support experience through creative problem-solving, thoughtful communication & tailored solution design that solves roadblocks and puts customers back on track to achieving their key business outcomes.
You will also help us scale our support offerings by leading the efforts to build a knowledge base for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Autonomously manage the customer support queue. Once you’ve onboarded, we expect you to be able to answer 95% of tickets without help.
- Manage against key performance metrics defined within the Customer Experience Team, such as maintaining a response time of <8 business hours for 100% of support tickets.
- Own/run point on product escalations and manage proper communication both internally and externally. This may include independently troubleshooting with a customer over a live phone or Zoom call.
- Write informative help docs answering the most common questions from customers. Ultimately, help us build out a knowledge base in order to better scale our support efforts.
- Find new opportunities to implement 1:many programs and tactics that can effectively enable customer value and results in a repeatable and scalable way. Test and iterate on these Scale program ideas and track results based on common customer positive business outcomes.
- Proactively communicate feedback on the product with CX, Product and Engineering teams.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience working with customers in website technical support, or in a technical web analytics role.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B marketing, optimization, personalization.
- Experience trialing 1:many programs and tactics that can effectively scale support offerings. For example, experience building a customer support knowledge base, strongly preferred.
- A strong collaborator and communicator that virtually everyone loves to work with.
- Next-level project management and prioritization skills. Can stay organized and effectively prioritize the most important and urgent problems that need to be solved, while keeping the train moving on everything else.
- Able to seek and receive regular feedback and coaching to help you develop competencies relevant to make you successful in the role.
- Able to understand and utilize documented knowledge, as well as utilize current and emerging technologies to provide best in class support.
- Is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D) is a must.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
What you’ll get out of it:
- We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (most recently in fun places like Seattle, Austin and Miami). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we lean into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote. However, due to the customer-facing needs of this role, we can only accept candidates based in North America timezones (PT, CT, ET).
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $95,000-$105,000.