Program Manager I
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston office, or a hybrid option.
About the Role
Panorama Education is looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for organizing and executing on our highly critical Paper Program. This program supports a number of our largest clients and primarily supports their efforts to ensure their constituencies have equitable access to provide them feedback.
This role requires excellent communication and project management skills. The ideal candidate is a great written and verbal communicator, detail oriented, a great team player, and has experience with vendor management and/or production timelines.
This role is responsible for both the management of the program - looking for ways to better operationalize our processes, enable our cross-functional teams, work with external vendors, etc - and execute on projects for clients. The execution includes seeing projects through from start to finish, scoping out projects and building out project plans, holding vendors accountable to established timelines/milestones, and proactively communicating with Panorama colleagues to provide status updates, visibility into progress, and working through issues that arise to ensure that our clients, and their constituencies, are having a best-in-class experience.
- Operate as the subject matter expert for all things Paper at Panorama, making sure projects are on budget and on time and become a invaluable business partner to the Client Experience (CX) Organization
- Manage vendor relationships for all paper vendors, being the point of contact for them during projects, holding them accountable to timelines and working through any issues that might arise to make sure the client has a memorable experience
- Partner with the CX Org to communicate project requirements, deadlines, and updates pertaining to their clients projects
- Develop and update pricing that allows for Panorama to remain flexible and competitive in partnership with Finance and the Pricing Committee
- Support with executing on RFQ process, vendor communication and vendor selection as the Paper Program SME
- Evaluate and analyze existing business requirements to refine internal/external processes and overall, ensure the paper program is efficient and cost effective
- Autonomously draft and document process improvements, translating them into executable plans
- Identify and implement program transformation efforts by understanding the current state and designing tech-forward processes that will get us to a best-in-class paper program
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of business operations, revenue operations, vendor management, project management, program management, production management, and/or other equivalent experience. SaaS experience preferred.
- Proficiency with the following: Project Management and Support Software (Asana, Smartsheets, Jira etc) and Google Suite
- Attention to detail: executional excellence is critical to setting yourself and the program up for success
- Experience with production of tangible goods/printing preferred but not required
- Track record of success in balancing multiple stakeholders and holding them accountable to changing expectations while maintaining trust and transparency
- Experience in managing complex production projects from conception to delivery
- Ability to design and analyze budgets and forecasts that are comprehensive financial statements for key stakeholders of the paper program
- Strong ability to communicate effectively; being able to distill complex tactical issues into a simple, easy-to-understand story
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Passionate about education and improving outcomes for students
- Committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Up to 15% travel during high demand seasons
Base Salary: $72,000 - $96,000
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.