Senior Director of Demand Generation
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston office, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced demand generation leader to play a critical role in pipeline generation and helping Panorama grow through new client acquisition and customer expansion. By developing lead generation and lead conversion strategies, building and overseeing reporting and analytics, and leading a high-performing team, you will play a key and visible role in driving Panorama’s positive impact in school districts and accelerating the company’s revenue growth.
We are looking for a demand generation leader with experience in creating repeatable, scalable revenue growth plays in B2B environments. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you will oversee all aspects of demand generation including inbound and expansion pipeline generation strategy, measuring and reporting on marketing and pipeline performance, optimizing and scaling effective marketing channels and approaches, and team management. You bring expertise and excitement to work across digital marketing (including SEO, paid ads and paid search, lead scoring, and website conversion) and field/events marketing (including conferences, customer events, virtual events, and ABM).
At Panorama, you’ll be a cross-functional leader, working every day with colleagues in Sales, Revenue Operations, Account Management, Finance, and Marketing to ensure that Panorama is pairing effective marketing campaigns and approaches with clear performance tracking and analytics to drive the growth of the business.
- Set pipeline goals and strategy and align team members’ work toward achieving results that drive revenue
- Build and improve reporting processes to measure effectiveness and performance of marketing channels and campaigns, ROI of marketing spend, and pipeline generation
- Lead an engaged and high-performing team responsible for lead generation, lead conversion, and for driving demand for the full suite of Panorama’s products from clients and new prospects
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Management, and other cross-functional colleagues to define and execute on strategies and tactics to drive pipeline generation
- Oversee marketing channel performance, including reviewing performance, uncovering and sharing insights and learnings, and regularly consulting with Marketing team members on adjustments and improvements
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Revenue leaders on strategy, execution, alignment, and motivation of our team, working on key team rituals and projects such as conducting weekly pipeline goal meetings, improving lead hand-off and follow-up processes, planning Revenue Team quarterly kick-offs, and much more.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation with high-growth, B2B software companies, with 4+ years of people leadership experience - building, managing, and mentoring a team
- Experience with SaaS products in K-12 is a plus
- Experience leading and coaching team members specializing in different areas or disciplines of demand generation, such as field marketing and conferences, customer marketing, website management, paid ads/ paid search, and marketing operationså
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, paired with strong experience in platforms and tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Semrush (or other SEO tool), to create reports and dashboards and draw business insights
- Experience building and overseeing Marketing performance tracking
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively present to peers, executive team leaders, and Marketing team members to share learnings based on data and to define and share strategy and key plays
- Experience understanding the impact of and incorporating attention to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) in your work and engagement with colleagues
- Experience making decisions regarding Marketing campaigns and channels and seeing them through, overseeing execution, scaling what works, and analyzing performance and outcomes
- Experience leading changes to strategy that have led to achieving positive outcomes
- Ability to rally team members at all levels to undertake strategic or tactical adjustments based on data with strong execution and follow-through
- Track record of rallying team members toward hitting goals, producing high engagement and alignment
Base Salary: $160,200 - $213,600
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.