Survey Operations Intern
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston office, or a hybrid option.
During this full-time 6 month paid Internship Co-Op, you will gain hands-on experience, mentorship and training with a national EdTech company. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting edge educational software, gain direct experience with customers, and set the foundation for additional internship work. If you enjoy large complex technical projects, are invigorated by fast-paced situations, and data platforms are your thing, continue reading...
About the Role:
Panorama’s Survey Operations team contributes to meaningful projects with complex technical tasks. You will use Panorama’s internal software to implement Panorama’s survey product to our school and district partners. We are seeking a Survey Operations Intern to help us complete error free technical tasks within Panorama’s platform.
- Complete Tier 1 tasks such as generating surveys, configuring reports, and importing translations within specific timelines.
- Communicate with Project Managers and collaborate with Engineering to identify and resolve the underlying technical problems when experiencing issues within our platform.
- Complete Quality Assurance processes to ensure that tasks completed by teammates are error free.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Availability to work up to 40 hours per week - CST/EST schedule
- A 6 month commitment for this internship - September 2023 - December 2023 (with the opportunity to be extended for an additional cohort from January 2024 - June 2024).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (majoring in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or another related field)
- Mac and PC-based applications experience with an emphasis on Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and proficiency in Excel
- Ability to identify and communicate when putting action plans in place for completion.
Base Salary: $28/hr
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.