Patient Support Specialist
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series D health-tech startup, pioneering a software therapy deployment platform for Specialty Pharmaceuticals that treat complex health conditions. Partnering with pharmaceutical manufacturers, Phil offers digital patient access services to improve health outcomes for patients by delivering affordable and timely access to high-cost Specialty therapeutics. We recently completed our Series D financing led by Warburg Pincus, with $122M in capital raised to date. For more information on Phil, visit https://phil.us/
Phil has several openings for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our Customer Support Team in Phoenix. The Customer Support team is responsible for assisting our growing customer base to increase their success with our product and service.
As a Customer Support Specialist at Phil, you will be responsible for the success of each and every prescription as it moves through our system, from the original prescription to refill. You’ll be an expert at helping our customers navigate their prescription benefits with their insurance company, and assisting them in getting their medication delivered in a prompt manner.
Some of the daily responsibilities include:
- Resolving inbound patient requests over phone, text, and email
- Partnering with internal and external operational teams to make prescriptions successful
- Assisting patients and providing best practices to support their success on Phil's platform
- Proactively monitoring prescriptions to ensure the speedy and successful delivery to each and every patient
We operate 365 days, between 6am-6pm PST on weekdays and 6am-3pm PST on weekends. This is a full-time, hourly role where weekend and holiday availability is required.
- You understand complex systems simply and you frequently find creative solutions
- You can explain difficult and nuanced concepts with simplicity and ease
- You are a master of emotional intelligence, you have demonstrated your ability to disarm others in difficult situations
- You are an incredible teammate and you build up others
- Passion for helping people
- 1+ year of experience in customer service over phones, email, or live chat
- Healthcare experience is NOT required
- Start up experience is a plus!
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
Something looks off?