Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
Join our team as an Integration Specialist to create cutting-edge integration solutions for Poka's SaaS platform. In this role, you'll collaborate with talented colleagues to develop and maintain best practices, ensuring seamless integration with external systems. You'll additionally engage in discussions with customers and partners, providing guidance and assistance in the process of developing seamless integrations between Poka and various other systems.
As an Integration Specialist, you will have the opportunity to explore and utilise a wide range of tools and technologies, including Power Automate and the Poka API (Java, Python, or C#). Your expertise and curiosity will be key as you strive to develop the most efficient integration solutions, working with external systems such as SAP, LMS, CMMS, AzureAD/Okta, and more.
What you’ll be in charge of:
- Be the point of contact for all questions related integrations with Poka's SaaS platform for our customers and internal teams.
- Provide impeccable service in post-sales interactions with our customers, supporting them in the design of integration solutions.
- Design and develop innovative system integration examples.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation and effectively communicate integration examples to customers and Poka partners (resellers, service partners).
- Collaborating on the implementation of automated processes that streamline operations throughout the entire company.
- Actively participating in the evolution of technologies used, ensuring we stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Contributing to various exciting internal company projects, where your expertise will be highly valued.
- Collaborate with internal teams on various integration and migration projects.
People describe you as:
- You are resourceful and meticulous, always seeking the most effective solutions.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, where teamwork is highly valued.
- Your passion for new technologies drives you to explore and solve complex problems.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering outstanding results.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge English and French, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Power Automate and building Power Automate flows
- Knowledge in software interface development (Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of JSON, HTTPS calls/methods, RESTful API
- Knowledge of network security/cloud-Saas application
- Knowledge of plant automation tools and environment (an asset)
- Travel required (up to 10% of the time)
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).*
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue*
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.*
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.).
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*For employees based in Canada only.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.