Cloud Infrastructure Developer (AWS)
Poka is an innovative app designed for manufacturing companies that empower frontline workers to learn continuously, solve problems and collaborate in support of continuous improvement. Imagine a combination of Facebook and YouTube designed for factory workers. Say goodbye to paper, make way for tablets! 📱
Poka has become a catalyst for digital transformation and manufacturing leaders such as Nestlé, Bosch, Kraft and Danone trust us with their transition to Industry 4.0. 🏭
Join our Infrastructure team!
Poka is a SaaS company that has adopted a Cloud First model from the start. In collaboration with your peers and mentor, you will join a team that is driven by innovation and will give you the opportunity to share your ideas and put them into practice quickly. In addition, your tasks will be primarily development focused, rather than operational, allowing you to have hands-on experience in a real cloud infrastructure team.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation, enhancement and maintenance of Cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with various development teams (backend, frontend, iOS, Data, etc.)
- Code new functionalities for the Poka cloud environment
- Participate in the evolution of the technological environment based on recent AWS innovations and technological advances
- Participate in various projects related to platform deployment
- Solve problems relating to scalability, reliability, security, etc.
- Infrastructure-as-Code (CloudFormation, CDK, etc)
What you bring to the table:
- AEC, DEC or BAC in a field of study related to the position, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
- Fluency in French and good understanding of English
- Experience with collaborative development
- Experience with at least one modern programming language
- Experience with IaC (infrastructure-as-code) an asset
- Experience with the AWS environment an asset
- Knowledge of DevOps philosophy an asset
#LI-CN1 #LI-Remote #EN
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival.
- 100% remote or hybrid mode (access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal), depending on your preference.
- Truly flexible schedule and the possibility of taking every Friday afternoon off.
- Group insurance from day one (dental, medication, invalidity, travel, etc.).
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue.
- Retirement plan with Wealthsimple after a year.
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office.
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Generous referral bonus.
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally.
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!
*Certain benefits are exclusively accessible to employees in Canada.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click HERE.