Lead Design Verification Engineer
Quadric has created an innovative general purpose neural processing unit (GPNPU) architecture. The Quadric GPNPU is targeted to run neural network (NN) inference workloads plus C++ DSP functions in a wide variety of edge and endpoint devices, ranging from battery operated smart-sensor systems to high-performance automotive or autonomous vehicle systems. Unlike other NPUs or neural network accelerators in the industry today that can only accelerate a portion of a machine learning graph, the Quadric GPNPU executes both NN graph code and conventional C++ DSP and control code. Quadric licenses the GPNPU processor IP to both semiconductor companies and system OEMs. Quadric’s GPNPU simplifies system-on-chip (SoC) architecture by replacing cumbersome two core and three core designs with a single-core subsystem that accelerates complete application code for image, video, audio, radar and other sensor data paths.
We are hiring a Sr Design Verification Engineer who must be based in Pune, India and work out of our India office. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position you will be a core member of our hardware team, report to the VP of Engineering, and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
- Collaborate with architects, HW & SW designers to document verification test plans
- Implement testbenches using commercial VIPs and/or internal SW utilities
- Develop directed/random drivers, assembly or C++ programs to efficiently test the design
- Use coverage metrics to track and communicate progress on verification
- At least 5 years of experience in design verification for CPU or GPUs.
- Deep knowledge of leading verification methodologies for CPU or GPU designs.
- Expertise in either UVM or C/C++ based CPU or GPU verification.
- Experience in assembly programming and scripting languages like Python.
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide catered lunches, commuter benefits & solid choice of healthcare plans
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.