Senior Hardware Engineer - Micro-Architect
This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a revolutionary new processor architecture. As a senior member of our chip design team, you will contribute to all stages of the processor design cycle.
- Contribute to the definition of the processor architecture by understanding its applications
- Own microarchitecture definition & RTL implementation of the processor in SystemC or SystemVerilog
- Own Power, Performance & Area (PPA) optimization
- Contribute to timing closure through full product cycle (front end, back-end, tapeout)
- BS/MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering with a minimum of five years of CPU/GPU/ASIC front-end design
- Proficiency in SystemC, SystemVerilog, or Verilog
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Knowledge of design techniques for low power digital design
- Knowledge of VCS & Verilog/C Co-Sim
- Experience in data-parallel hardware design for high-performance computing
- Experience in FPGA design is a plus
- Experience in logic synthesis and performance modeling
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with automotive safety (ASIL) standards
Expected Outcomes in 12 months:
- Independently own a major design block and improve PPA
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the architecture and SW interfaces and be able to debug issues across the full SW/HW stack
Package design for customer releases and incorporate customer feedback
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Something looks off?