Quadric is building a full-stack system that is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation edge & edge-cloud computing products. In order to leverage the tsunami of data generated at the Edge, the next generation of computing innovation is happening outside the data center. Quadric has created a solution that is specifically optimized not only for Artificial Intelligence (AI) workloads, but also for Image Processing, Data Analytics, and more.
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position, you will be a core member of our team, and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
What We Value:
Integrity, Humility, Happiness
What We Expect:
Initiative, Collaboration, Completion
As a leader of our platform software engineering team, you will manage development of SDK front end APIs, and their use in NN libraries and hardware verification tests. You will collaborate with other teams to co-optimize across the hardware-software stack. As a key member of the product leadership team, you will contribute to planning and implementation of product roadmaps.
- Own and deliver Quadric SDK per customer requirements.
- Create development plans based on resource and schedule constraints
- Drive implementation to ensure execution to plan
- Keep broader team informed about execution progress
- Deploy processes for SW development and validation that enable quality deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of cutting edge deep neural networks, computer vision and DSP algorithms using Quadric’s technology
- Collaborate with Scheduler, Compiler and Hardware teams to build best-in-class quadric ecosystem
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with a minimum of ten years of experience in the industry
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading teams to deliver production SDKs
- Proficiency in C++ >= 11
- Background in NN frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Knowledge of both classical Computer Vision and Neural Network algorithms
- Knowledge of end-to-end toolchain, including compilers, linkers & debuggers
- Experience with programming in openCV and/or OpenCL/CUDA highly desirable
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional one
Something looks off?