Director of People Operations
We’re on the lookout for a dynamic, passionate Director of People Ops for our US team, based in New York City. Reporting to our CEO, you and your team will own the full employee lifecycle including talent acquisition, onboarding & employee development, diversity & inclusion, employee relations and employee engagement for our US team.
At Stensul, our people are the most important part of the organization. In this role, you’ll be a true business partner to leaders across the organization, and work closely with our People Ops leader for Latin America to ensure we are creating an amazing employee experience that has consistency where needed while also honoring the magic of each locale we operate in. Together, you’ll solve complex organizational challenges with solutions that enable the company to thrive, and employees to experience Stensul as the most rewarding place they’ve ever worked.
The right person for this role will exemplify our values - Team Player, Learning Agile, Garra and Above & Beyond, and will be comfortable operating as a strategic leader who can dive in and execute as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Leadership Team, managers and employees to create and maintain a positive and engaging work environment that encourages the full use of the team’s diverse talents and abilities
- Uplevel our talent acquisition function and motion, helping us attract incredibly talented people to Stensul
- Execute training, learning & development plans that foster growth and innovation while scaling and strengthening our culture
- Monitor the overall pulse of the organization and suggest actions based on those learnings
- Help resolve performance and employee relations issues; address and manage fairly, thoroughly, and proactively
- Use systems, metrics and data analysis to support continuous improvement of your function and the company as a whole
- Oversee and refresh the organization’s HR policies and procedures as needed to make sure Stensul stays compliant with any changing laws
Who You Are:
- An innovative, progressive, people-first leader
- Experienced and forward thinking in compensation and employment law practices
- Experience owning a successful talent acquisition function
- Learning obsessed, constantly looking to “think big,” innovate and unafraid to do things differently
- Passionate about diversity & inclusion
- A true business partner eager to support leaders across the organization
- Savvy with data, using it to help us continuously improve
- Ideally 7+ years of People Operations experience including 2+ years of management experience
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
The compensation range being offered for this role is $160,000-180,000 plus bonus. Please note that Stensul's compensation philosophy is based on a geographical market approach, and the salary range listed relates specifically to roles located in New York. Stensul's compensation and career growth philosophy focuses on impact in the role, and starting salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based the competencies and level demonstrated in the interview process.