Sales Development Representative
The Stensul Marketing Creation Platform™ reduces marketing asset creation time by up to 90% to help teams focus on improving campaign performance. With Stensul, teams launch campaigns faster by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying creation for all marketers, so they can create marketing assets that drive results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include AAA, BMW, Cisco, Demandbase, Equifax, Flywire, Greenhouse, Morgan Stanley, and Yahoo.
What You'll Do
Your goal is to build a pipeline of quality leads for the sales team to convert into closed won revenue.
You’ll do this by beginning conversations with prospective customers that can be nurtured into a quality lead over time. You’ll be provided insights & information on who to reach out to, when, and why. The goal here is to connect with the prospect and educate them on the (a) importance of email marketing, (b) the problems that marketers face when it comes to successfully leveraging email as a channel, and © how Stensul uniquely solves these challenges so marketers can get more audience engagement in their email channel, faster.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Omni-channel selling/marketing: engaging with prospects over email, the phone, and LinkedIn, as well as tradeshows & events
- Quickly identifying & reacting to high value alerts that are being shared with regard to prospects who are a great fit for what Stensul does and/or are showing a high level of interest in our platform
- Working inter-departmentally with Marketing and Sales to act as the connective tissue between the two teams
Who You Are
- Lives Stensul’s core values: Learning Agile, Team Players, Garra, and Above & Beyond.
- Embodies an empathetic, customer-first mindset.
- Proven ability to create and embody a culture that delights customers and employees in innovative ways.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership; thrives in a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment.
- Exhibits an investigative mindset, strategic thinking, high attention to detail, and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Someone who enjoys meeting & speaking with new people
- Coachable & creative
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply
Stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.